Monday, September 03, 2007

Lil Blip

So, not really a whole lot of time to update as of late. I've been spending all my spare time running around, finishing work, buying things, packing, and of course, trying to see as many people as possible in a small window of time.

I'd like to say I maybe did mediocre on all of those counts. I still have stuff to pick up before I leave (in 6 hours) still have some minor packing to do, and I missed quite a few faces this past week, and probably most of the summer too.

But such is life. We can't always get what we want.

So: on the cheerful note, I will bid you all adieu, when next you read this I will be all settled in at IBC in Moose Jaw, SK.

Cheers!

PS: I figured I'd leave you all with some nifty dates coming up in the next 3 weeks or so.
Sept 16th - Blue Man Group in Regina!
Sept 18th - This wookiee turns 21!
also Sept 18th - New Thousand Foot Krutch CD comes out!
Sept 25th - The game nerds around the world have been waiting for with bated breath...
HALO 3 is released in North America!!
(I just so happen to be one of those nerds, so sue me!)

2 comments:

Jelea said...

Yay for BMG!!

Jelea said...

Yay for BMG!!